Make A Donation – Make A True Change!
Our organization always appreciates the generosity and involvement of people like you, with every donation going towards making Maribo Cares an even better nonprofit organization than it already is. We want to provide you with the correct and appropriate information pertaining to your mode of support; contact us with your questions.
Go On, Give As Much As You Like – There Are No Limits To Generosity!
ALL donations are secure through our payment portal to protect your privacy.
Many companies want to help their employees make a bigger impact with their donations. By offering matching gift programs, employees are encouraged by their employers to contribute to charitable organizations. This is done either by employers matching employees’ monetary donations dollar to dollar (doubling, tripling, or more!), or by “gifting” employees a monetary donation amount for their volunteer hours for the funds to be given to the charity of their choice.
Have Your Employer Match Your Donation. Check your employer on Double the Donation website HERE If your employer is not on the Double the Donation website, ask your Human Relations Department
Additional Giving Options:
- Gifts of Stocks
- Donate Airline Miles
- Gaming For A Cause
- In-Kind Donations of goods and services
- Set-up Monthly Giving thru your financial institution as “Auto-Pay”
- Set-up A Trust
- Talk with your Estate Planner to set-up a post-mortem donation.
- Give them recognition for their courage
- Honor A Loved One – Create A Tribute or Memorial Donation*
- Honor a Cancer Hero – Fighters, Survivors, and those that lost their fight*
*Maribo Cares will send them or their surviving family a card informing them of your kind generosity.
Maribo Cares is officially members of the Ralphs Rewards Community Program. With every purchase & swipe of your Ralphs Rewards Card, Ralphs will donate to our cause for you!
- Visit https://www.ralphs.com
- Log into your Ralphs account
- Search for MARIBO CARES either by name or our ID# MS658
- Click Enroll.
New users will need to create an account which requires some basic information, a valid email address, and a Rewards card.
Tell Us How Much You Love Maribo Cares On Greatnonprofits.org